Selling in 5 Steps
Starting is easy
List. Promote. Sample. Sell.
To start selling, register, login, add new listings and promote your available wines to buyers - it's free.
- Register and upon acceptance, enter the Bulk or Bottled marketplace.
- Add new sell listings to promote your available bulk or bottled wines and/or grape product to buyers - it's free.
- To interact with other members’ listings you will need to subscribe and purchase a Professional membership.
- You can trial the Marketplace prior to subscribing fro 12 months with our 90 day Professional trial.
Selling in 5 steps
|1.||Complete the +Add New Listing form and submit a product, price, volume, terms, technical and compliance details|
|2.||Choose where to list your wine product: on the Main or Direct Market *|
|3.||Select your a trade method: Auction, Best Offer, Fixed Price, Swap Offer or Pre-Harvest Offer*|
|4.||Receive offer notifications, despatch samples and negotiate all details directly from your central Dashboard|
|5.||Clearing & Settlement verified and approves process, including final sample acceptance and your approval of the payment terms (you receive the agreement first to check the buyer's details)|
* To receive notification alerts, access the Direct Exchange or to select the Pre-Harvest trade method, you need to subscribe to a Professional or Corporate membership (or take advantage of the VINEX 90 Day Professional trial membership).
- Use the Filter search options to quickly find listings
- Rank listings by VinScore for greater confidence on sourcing finished wines
- Save notification alerts for new listings matching your interests