Selling in 5 Steps
Start offering and sampling your wines today
Offer. Promote. Sample. Sell.
VINEX RED = SELLERS OFFERING AVAILABLE WINES
To start selling, register, add and promote your available wines to buyers - it's free.
- Register and upon acceptance, enter the B2B Bulk or Bottled marketplace to view details.
- Add sell listings to promote your available bulk or bottled wines (and/or grape product) to buyers - it's free.
- Offer supply on all relevant Buy Requests if you can supply, or contact VINEX Support for more information.
- To interact (eg. request samples) with other members’ wines you will need to subscribe and purchase Professional access.
- Gain access to the Direct Market, and trial advanced functionality by subscribing to a 90 Day Professional Trial.
Selling in 5 steps
|1.||Select the +Add New Listing button and offer your wines including product, region, quality, price and terms. Other technical and compliance details are optional|
|2.||Choose where to offer your wines: via the Main or Direct (invitation only) market*|
|3.||Select your preferred trade method: Auction, Best Offer, Fixed Price, Swap Offer (or Pre-Harvest Offer*) more details here|
|4.||Receive offer notifications, despatch samples and negotiate all details from your central account Dashboard|
|5.||Clearing & Settlement provides verification and finalises transactions, including acceptance of samples, payment terms and authorisation (note, suppliers receive the agreement first to check the buyer's details and credit worthiness)|
* To receive notification alerts, access the Direct market or to select the Pre-Harvest trade method, you need to subscribe for Professional or Corporate access (or first take advantage of the 90 Day Professional Trial).
- Use the Filter search options to quickly find wines offered and requested
- Have your wines VinScored to promote and provide buyers with greater confidence
- Save alerts to be notified of buyers' sourcing requirements matching your supply