Selling in 5 Steps
Starting is easy.
List. Promote. Receive. Sell.
To start selling, register, login, add listings and promote your available wines/grape product to buyers - it's free.
- Register and upon acceptance, enter the Bulk or Bottled Exchange.
- Add your free listings to promote your available bulk or bottled wines and/or grape product to buyers - it's free.
- To interact with other members’ listings you will need to subscribe and purchase a Standard or Premium membership.
- You can trial the Exchange prior to purchase by subscribing to our complimentary 90 day Premium Trial.
Selling in 5 steps
|1.||Complete the +Add Listing form and submit product, price, volume, terms, technical and compliance details|
|2.||Choose where to list your wine/grape product: on the Daily Offers board, Main Exchange or SubExchange*|
|3.||Select your preferred trade method: Auction, Best Offer, Buy Now, Swap Offer or Pre-Harvest Buy*|
|4.||Receive offer/bid notifications, despatch samples and negotiate all details directly from your central Dashboard|
|5.||Clearing & Settlement verified and approves process, including final sample acceptance and your approval of the payment terms|
* To receive notification alerts, access the Sub Exchange or to select the Pre-Harvest Buy trade method, you need to purchase a Premium or Corporate membership subscription (or take advantage of the VINEX 90 Day Premium Trial membership).
- Use the Filter search options to quickly find listings
- Rank listings by VinScore for greater confidence on sourcing finished wines
- Save notification alerts for new listings matching your interests